- More experimental/practical engineering work for students.
- Adding internship opportunities that can be undertaken internationally.
- Offering students the chance to study abroad in the third semester of the two-year programme.
- Involving alumni with industry connections in a new course on global perspectives in Solar Energy.
Program Structure and Content
The programme is a two-year Master degree of Science with a major in Solar Energy Engineering. All courses are taught in English. After passing all courses, including the thesis work, the student is awarded the Degree of Master of Science with a major in Solar Energy Engineering.
The programme comprises 120 credits (1 credit = 1 ECTS) and begins at the end of August, which is the start of the autumn semester.
- 1.5 credits corresponds to one week of full-time studies.
- 60 credits corresponds to one year of full-time studies.
- The syllabus of some of the courses is available in the equivalent Dalarna University page (follow this link).
Please see our Credit and Grading System webpage for more detailed information on this subject.