There are two application rounds for the Master’s programs and applicants who require a residence permit to enter Sweden should apply by January 15th (the deadline for the first application round). Applicants who do not need a residence permit should apply by April 15th, the deadline for the second application round. In some instances it is possible to apply after these deadlines.
The application process can be broken down into the following steps:
- 1. Submit your online application before the appropriate deadline
- 2. Pay the application fee (this only applies to citizens of non-EU/EEA countries).
- 3. Submit your supporting documents that verify your eligibility for the program. In most cases these documents can be uploaded when you submit your application.
- 4. Receive your admissions decision
- 5. Accept your offer of admission (if applicable)